28 January 2013

If I had to Carry Glass

{via::special thanx}
 
This is what is quickly becoming one of my new vices.... handbags!!
This colorful luv-lie has me pining for spring....
 
This is how the seller described this beauty....
 
 "A purse is a purse, right? Not when it's beautifully handcrafted using silver plated brass and glass beads from Indian bridal jewelry. Then, it's a dramatic piece of art that you just happen to carry your lip gloss in. A must-have for any fashionista"
 
and here's something else Cookies,
 the detachable straps can be worn as jewelry....making this gem a sassy little clutch!
*sigh* I'm in luv  
 
 

2 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

That is definitely an interesting purse. I LOVE unique purses!

Visiting from the A to Z signup page. Great to meet you!

Stephanie Faris, author
http://stephie5741.blogspot.com

M.C.V. EGAN said...

I am not a real fashion diva, but I do appreciate unique pieces and that purse is WOW !!!! #AtoZchallenge ☮Peace ☮ ღ ONE ℒℴνℯ ღ ☼ Light ☼ visiting from http://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/