27 May 2009
20 May 2009
The beautifully scripted writing in this pic overshadows the very real pressure that we sometimes come upon...especially in the moments of solitude when we entertain our innermost thoughts.
Which of your innermost thoughts beautifully spelled out in this interestingly graphic piece?
19 May 2009
The proceeds of which will be donated to Children International to help Mexico fight the swine flu epidemic.
18 May 2009
17 May 2009
16 May 2009
15 May 2009
And...here we go!
1. If we had no winter, when would the earth sleep?
2. Consider this situation one that is a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over there would be some changes, but mostly done the same...with just a lot more insight.
4. I do a lot of living inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you've never been thrilled brace yourself for the ride.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons takes a conscious awareness.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to wandering aimlessly through the mall, tomorrow my plans include absolutely nothing and Sunday, I want to long for another episode of The Celebrity Apprentice!
14 May 2009
13 May 2009
12 May 2009
Wouldn't you think that we had enough demons to fight. Nothing more nastier than in-fighting! The bullies need to be mandated to Yoga and meditation classes.
11 May 2009
By the show's end, it was all but obvious the good won over evil, rendering Joan this season's Celebrity Apprentice.
Congratulations, Joan you epitomize all that women can be!T
hat's MY new BFF...
08 May 2009
And...here we go!
1. Apples are to oranges as fire is to water.
2. Most things can be worked out, if we take the time to listen to what the other has to say, and that's all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear a warm glazed donut calling me.
4. Honour the flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but be accountable .
6. In front of him was a parade of 'big wheel' trikes and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with multi-coloured glass marbles of all different sizes.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with a good magazine, tomorrow my plans include starting a short vacation and Sunday, I want to yell from the mountain top that I have the greatest Mother in the world! Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
That's all folks. As usual, my answers are in red, and you can stroll over to play along.
07 May 2009
~~ Blow the wrapper off a straw.
~~ Have someone read you a story.
~~ Find some pretty stones and save them.
~~ Wear your favorite shirt with you favorite pants even if they don’t match.
~~ Take a running jump over a big puddle.
~~ Get someone to buy you something you really don’t need.
~~ Hide your vegetables under your napkin.
~~ Stay up past your bedtime.
~~ Eat dessert first.
~~ Fuss a little, then take a nap.
~~ Wear red gym shoes.
~~ Put way too much sugar on your cereal.
~~ Make cool screeching noises every time you turn a corner.
~~ Giggle a lot for no reason.
~~ Give yourself a gold star for everything you do today.