08 May 2009

Friday Fill-in

#123


And...here we go!

1. Apples are to oranges as fire is to water.

2. Most things can be worked out, if we take the time to listen to what the other has to say, and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear a warm glazed donut calling me.

4. Honour the flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but be accountable .

6. In front of him was a parade of 'big wheel' trikes and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with multi-coloured glass marbles of all different sizes.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with a good magazine, tomorrow my plans include starting a short vacation and Sunday, I want to yell from the mountain top that I have the greatest Mother in the world! Happy Mother's Day, Mom!


That's all folks. As usual, my answers are in red, and you can stroll over to play along.


6 comments:

Aisling said...

oooh seee, now that donut is calling me as well!

Isolated Existence. said...

Happy Friday! Enjoy your day ;-)

eMelectric said...

I love your answers. #2 is so true...so many disagreements could be resolved if only we listened to each other more.

#6 takes me way back to my own childhood marble collection...those were the days!

Your weekend sounds lovely and restful. Enjoy! :o)

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

UKZoe,

sometimes you just have to give in to the craving :-)

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

Isolated Existence,

Thanx for the great weekend send off. Hope that your weekend was fabulous

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

eMelectric,

Thanx for stopping by. Marbles, great little spherical gems...