15 May 2009

Friday Fill-In

#124
And...here we go!


1. If we had no winter, when would the earth sleep?

2. Consider this situation one that is a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over there would be some changes, but mostly done the same...with just a lot more insight.

4. I do a lot of living inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled brace yourself for the ride.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons takes a conscious awareness.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to wandering aimlessly through the mall, tomorrow my plans include absolutely nothing and Sunday, I want to long for another episode of The Celebrity Apprentice!

Like Friday Fill-in? Me too! Play along with me. As usual, my answers are in red.

2 comments:

Janet said...

How was your Mall wandering?

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

Janet,

...without a care and/or regard in the word. Humm-m-m, quite liberating :-)