01 May 2009

#122

And...here we go!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is
talk less, listen more.

2.
One day I will learn the proper method of shucking clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of
cotton candy, popcorn & barkers.

4.
Pansies my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include
pictures of my grandchildren, my daughter {their mother}, keyboard, & a wireless mouse.

6.
The self-indulgent, entitled attitudes of some Generation X-ers makes me wanna 'holla & throw up both my hands'.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
finishing up at the office three hours early, tomorrow my plans include having lunch with a very, very special friend and Sunday, I want to relaxing, relaxing & relaxing.

That's it, that's all...

Join in and/or read more...

No comments: