21 January 2011

Friday Fill-In


1. So many of us go through the week as everyday is the weekend.

2. Smile! darn-it! Smile! even in hardship.

3. Those who are accepting of differences make for better company.

4. My winning lottery number is waiting quietly {come out! come out! wherever you are !}.

5. Light is in both the giving and witnessing the joy of receiving.

6. Funny thing is, alot of all that is ordinary.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally being able to read my blog comments, tomorrow my plans include reading other blog luvs and leaving comments on every one and Sunday, I want to can I say sleep all day without being judged?... Okay, sleep all day!


.... try your hand and read more Friday Fill-Ins

don't forget to come and tell me where to find your answers!

No comments: