10 January 2011

Happy Monday....

{via::special thanx}

Good Morning Dolls,

How was everyone's weekend?  Did the weather cooperate with your weekend plans?
The weather here was frightful...to say the least.  No snow. Just bone-chilling coooooold!

Okay.  So I'm going to forewarn you Dolls now, this next statement is going to be one of  endless many time that I'm going to say this in one way or another  ... I want my summer back!

So tell me.  Are you a fan of the weather in your neck of the woods?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pic!

The weather was negligable since we stayed inside at every possible turn...it was awesome! Lots of snuggles with My-Boy and the puppies and I actually got my desk under control *gasp!*

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

A Redhead Named Sam,

See! Now that's what I'm talking about!...a 'laidback, somewhat, happy that i did that' 48 hours!

P.S.

please forgive my delay in responding...the holiday season {and afterwards} has kept me far more busier than anticipated...but it's great to be back in the blogosphere!