This week, Janet took the first sentence in 6 of her favorite books...I'll fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of my own.
And...here we go!
1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a life that was sheltered and mysterious."
2. "He's not from these parts, but that ain't no matter."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, cleansing away the smog from the day."
4. "Rescued from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness and eyes that beamed like headlights."
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, so don't be caught with your guard down."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice, neat Cosmopolitan - Carey style, tomorrow my plans include working on a exciting event project and Sunday, I want to RELAX!
Want to try it! Easy...just click on the badge above & get started. Be sure to come back & leave me a comment so that I can check out your Fill-in.
as usual, my answers are in red :=)