23 October 2010

'O' - ing Around

How cool is this?  While strolling around the internet this afternoon, I wondered onto Oprah's {yes, that would be the Oprah Winfrey} site, joined {had not planned on doing this either} and proceded to wonder around.  And...

Ooops ~ I stumbled onto an area where you can make your very own, personalized, customized, amazing {did I say, 'amazing?'}  'Dream Board' .  Without hesistation, I tackled this task with the eagerness and excitement of a young child released, for the first time, in the worlds greatest candystore.

It didn't take long to create my first board - above.  The process is quite simple {what with all of the practice that blogging has given me}.  Type in a title, select a theme, upload your pictures, rearrange, safe and 'voile' - you're done.  There's even a button that let's you 'share' your creation with those in your Twitter and  Facebook worlds.  Not a bad place to spend a little time.

So, how did I do?  Not bad for the first time, huh?  Hop right over, join {if you already have not.  I think that I can say that I am probably one of very few people who had not joined} and start creating...

Please come back and share...


No comments: