29 October 2010

Friday Fill-In..."All Hallo's Eve"

 # 197


1. While the cat's away the litter box stays fresh.

2. Two tickets to a Broadway Show? fabuloso!

3. Children. Complete this sentence at your own risk.

4. That's going to have to wait until I get home from work or shopping or what have you.

5. This may seem odd, but I am thinking {seriously} of cutting off all of my hair.
6. We're going to limit Christmans gifts to the immediate family? That seems like a fine idea to me!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finding a great old fashion donut shoppe, tomorrow my plans include taking tons of pics from the local Halloween Parades and Sunday, I want to give away all of this d*mned candy before I eat it all !


 So, this is where I go on Fridays.  It's loads of  fun and {often times} challenging...and...I really look forward to sharing and reading other 'Fill-Ins'

....It also gives me a reason to write in pink...luv it!

Enjoy You're Weekend.

2 comments:

Everyday Goddess said...

Really? All your hair? Brave!

I tried to buy the Halloween candy I don't like, but oh well, I like it now too.

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

About the hair 'thing'... envision a cleaned up version of a 5 O'clock shadow {on day two}.