15 October 2010

Friday Fill-In

# 195


1. Wow, it's been a great week on the 'blog stroll'.


2. My Granddaughter's {legal} name is Beautiful.

3. My favorite way to start a day is stretching like a cat.

4. I left out to get coffee and walked in the door holding a pumpkin.

5. I look out my window and see a community of dog lovers.
6. Starting another blog is what I've been thinking about lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catch up on old movies, tomorrow my plans include a visit to the 'Home Improvement Show' at the fairgrounds and Sunday, I want to check off a few things on my 'to-do' list!

I look forward to Fridays for many reasons.  One is, of course, it's the start of the weekend!  Secondly, when I remember - and I try very hard to remember - I take the opportunity to fill-in my thoughts.  I hope that you enjoyed sharing the space in my head...in seven sentences {my answers are in pink}. 

Try your hand at it.  It's much more introspective than I initially thought.  And, {drum roll, please} you get to share your fill-in link with others. 

...sharing the space in the heads of other fill-in players is beyong cool!

No comments: