20 December 2010

I'm a Goddess!...Woot! Woot!

Photobucket
The Goddess Award


Hooray!
Yippee!
Yep! Yep!

Yes. That would be me!

I've been awarded 'The Goddess Award' by The Everyday Goddess! This very dynamic writer of all things fictional & nonfictional bestows this gift of gratitude, weekly. 

In her own words, " I follow a lot of blogs, and often I come across posts that I feel deserve to be read by as many people as possible".


...what a fantastic way to celebrate the holiday!  I would like nothing better than to be read by loads of people!  *wink* *wink*

To what do I post do I owe this blog badge of honor?!  My whimsical baby sitters!

Do you want to take a peep at some of the 'fabulous-ness' that The Everyday Goddess whips up?

Out there navigating the holiday parking lots? The Everyday Goddess spells out a few rules when vying for a parking space on your quest for parking.  They need to be signed into law...

Skip right over and see what The Goddess has in store.
...who knows?
You may be the next Goddess Award winner...

(((Woot! Woot! and a Thumbs Up!)))

2 comments:

Everyday Goddess said...

I love finding posts that make me snap to, and that one of yours sure did!

Keep on blogging!

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

Everyday Goddess,

I can not thank you enough for this warm, welcoming blog kudos! Blogging is luv...being able to share my thoughts with those around me has been cathartic - at best. To be appreciated for doing one of the 'luvs' of my life is a shear honor.

Thank You Millions!

P.S.
please forgive my delay in responding...the holiday season {and afterwards} has kept me far more busier than anticipated...but it's great to be back in the blogosphere!