10 December 2010

Friday Fill-In



1. I wish every day was Friday AND I was off the weekend.

2. I can't wait to get out of this 'parking lot' traffic jam...that's what I'm thinking.

3. Please bring your wit and humor along for the ride.

4. Being able to navigate through the 5 o'clock Friday traffic mayhem, unscathed is so amazing.

5. One of my fondest hopes is that, early one morning when I hit the 'snooze' button, I realize that it is the
     weekend and I don't really have to get out of bed.

6. My fellow carpoolers and I just wanted to say thank you for me following my 'first mind' and filling the gas
    the gas tank last evening.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to winding down from a long productive week, tomorrow my plans include hot chocolate, snugglie blanket, a Sandra Brown novel and a warm fireplace and Sunday, I want to wish that it was Friday {after rush hour}!


Glad that you stopped by to share my 'fill-in's remember to leave me a comment about your thoughts.
Share your 'fill-in's with me and a slew of others.

* my fill-in's are in pink

No comments: