17 December 2010

Friday Fill-In



1. What in the world gave these Hitmen this incredible idea!

2. There's no mistaking that those children are well fed.

3. Go ahead and make the reservations for the New Years Eve soiree.

4. All of my last minute holiday shopping will be sent via overnight shipping .

5. I keep forgetting we're not in love anymore....{feeling a little like Mike McDonald}.

6. I'm going wait this traffic jam out, whether I like it or not.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my 'Sistah Friends', tomorrow my plans include a fun-filled morning with the Grands followed by a long, lazy unproductive evening and Sunday, I want to finish this dang book that is taking me far too long to read {no fault of the book}!

Here's my fill-ins. 
This fill-in is a little something that I like to share with my friends in Bloggyland!

How would you 'fill-in' the blanks?  Give it a try....and.....don't forget to share!







No comments: