27 April 2009

{Casual} Kicks....

I found these {luv}-lies on my continued 'blog stroll'. Aren't they 'cat's meow?'. Okay, you have to understand...I drool over everything shoes! These little ditties will be my next buy. I am {hearting} the clean line, fresh look and the comfort & ease of mesh {so-o-o-o cool}.
Glad that I turned onto
For Me, For You, otherwise, I might have missed them.
These beauties are a result of a collaboration of
Arkitip, The Ace Hotel Palm Springs, Generic Surplus , and although they can be pre-ordered now, they don't ship until July... just in time to sport on the Fourth of July! One more bonus, these treasures come with a gem of a tote {oh la la, now I know that I'm in luv}

5 comments:

Mrs Cooper said...

OMG are those holes in those so that my feet don't have to sweat. Love that.

Renée aka Mekhismom said...

You won the cosmetic case on my blog I need your contact details. Great shoes!

Pearls Of Wisdom, LLC said...

Mrs. Cooper

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Mesh...the answer to talcum powder :-)

My {S.T.U.F.F.} :: said...

Thanks for the {luv}.

These ARE the perfect foot treat for a hot casual day

My {S.T.U.F.F.} :: said...

Renee' aka Mekhismom,

I won! I won! I won! Thanx for the wonderful bag!

...oh yes, the Shoes....I will jumping around in them soon!