20 February 2009

Enroute to......Today

{photo via Marlowski::special thanx}

Here's a couple places that I've been...enroute to today::

... Make my commute a colourful one!

... Just when I thought that I saw every post-it use...

... Must see! theatre {if it happens to come to your neighborhood}

... Trying to drink more H2O and this will definitely help.

... Another one of my favorite shelter mags in closing...{I'm weeping}

... You've gotta to be kidding me! This is why you have to careful about what you put into your mouth

... Hairstyle woes? Get Behind the Chair advice & check out this new on-line hair mag

... Vintage pieces are always classic ... what would you do with 100 wishes?

... More examples of the past administration, but 40-60% off is not bad

... Not one but two V.I.B.'S {very important birthdays}... My beautiful Daughter and {her beautiful daughter}, my granddaughter, Beautiful. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND =)

No comments: