13 February 2009

Friday Fill-In...

#111

And...here we go!

1. It seems like this week will never end.

2. Turn the lights off when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you were serious, I'd reconsider!

4. Forever and a day is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means Ashley's B-Day {she's my daughter :-D}!

6. Music gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to kicking back with a great tasting Cosmopolitan, tomorrow my plans include celebrating Ashley's B-Day and Sunday, I want to polish off the left-overs from Ashleys's delicious Valentine's B-Day dinner!

***My answers are in red.
Get in on the action by filling in the
template...

2 comments:

Janet said...

I hope your daughter has a fantastic birthday :-)

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

Janet,
Thanx for the V-Day {luv} for my daughter...she is pretty special