20 February 2009

Friday Fill-In...

And...here we go! *{...get in on the action here.}

1. Give me
a few extra bucks and I'll buy a fan'tabulous' shoe.

2. Whenever
I have free time, you can find me in a bookstore {for hours}.

3. I wish I knew tomorrow's PowerBall number.

4. Chocolate licorice was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world you've got have a great sense of humor.

6. Other than this one,
'On the Limb with Claudia' is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a 'me' moment {for about three hours}, tomorrow my plans include having lunch with a great {read - special} friend and Sunday, I want to chill -out!

2 comments:

Janet said...

chocolate licorice? Hmmm...

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

Janet,

scrumptious!
it's a dentists nightmare...yum yum