30 January 2009

Enroute to......Today

{photo via RodneySmith::special thanx}


** You know that things are bad when the cookies crumble...
** When did the criteria for qualifying for one of 99 Beautiful Women end at being a star? She gets my vote for the 100th Beautiful women.
** These folks will help you get a new set of wheels. At least that is their claim.
** I want his personal trainer...the diet plan has to be wicked!
** Looking for that one-of-a-kind, uniquely yours, over-the-top venue for your next fete...look no further
** I must have this house!!!
** What's up with this!...{*long, quiet sob}
** This table makes me yearn for spring...ahh-h-h...I think that we have fifty-one days to go...

** I'm off to have a great weekend like this guy ...hope you have a great one!!!


2 comments:

Tiaa @ EYInteriors said...

Thank you so much for linking my blog to your post!

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

Tiaa,

I want that house & all of its trappings. The interior design is exquisite rivalled only by its awe-inspiring exterior.