23 January 2009

Fill-In Fridays...

#108::
Okay, I have been trying to resist getting in on this, but every Friday, for a month now, I have tuned in to see what the Fill-In Friday template consists of. Today... I just couldn't resist...I gladly give in!!! So, one hundred and seven posts later, I am ready {read: eager} to get in on the action: HERE GOES:

1. Oh, I am so rejuvenated!

2. I learn from changes, big and little.

3. During airport layovers, I people watch.

4. I have to wait another week to see the Superbowl! are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be on a month long vacation with all of my favorite magazines.

6. My ever present laptop is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to EXHALING, tomorrow my plans include much needed R & R and Sunday, I want to reflect on the past week and prepare for the upcoming!

Want to get in on it too...{just don't wait one hundred and seven posts to get in}

No comments: