25 January 2009

Shutter Click + Chat...

Favorite Outtakes

Despite being told that I am very photogenic {your friends can truly be very nice, can't they?}, I am beyond camera shy. And because I do not like to stand in front of the camera as the subject, I am not good at asking others to do the same. Needless to say that I was hard pressed to find a picture for todays shutter, click + chat. Not to fear, I turned to that ol' faithful...the internet, for some much needed help.
After searching through tons of Great pix, I decided that this one make me smile the most...she is a cutey :-). This is
Riley, who is photographed by Stange. It seems as though this was her photo session for the all important first Christmas.
Judging by the picture, Stange & the Crew were keeping up far too much noise for this Princess and she was surely going to let them {in her own little "baby" way} know! I just want to thank Baby Riley and Stange for providing such a great outtake for me to feature this Sunday morning:)

Interested in participating? Tea & Honey Bread is our gracious Hostess. Stop by to see her, she'll gladly give you the low-down on how to play.

3 comments:

T.Allen said...

hehe baby riley is too cute-i bet they were all just yapping too much.

High Desert Diva said...

Ahhh...here it is. Today is the first day I've seen the photo...I've only seen the title the last couple days.

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

High Desert DIVA,

Had some tech difficulty...imagine that!...from what I understand, when I hit 'submit' it's suppose to work...imagine that?

thanx for hanging in there:-)