02 January 2009

Enroute to....Today

** When all of the college tuition is paid... I'm going to ride into the sunset in this ...
** I like the idea of love being displayed in
charming jewelry...
** Just in case you didn't think that is snows in
Las Vegas...bring your leg warmers...
** Remember when life was simple?... and so were the jokes...
** ...and then we grow up... to find that sometimes...
** I'm still trying to construct a list of resolutions that I can stick to...I should be this committed...
** This if for my dear friend at High Desert Diva...and anyone else who specializes in "Vintage" anything...they are looking for submissions for their magazine...
** What a clever announcement... words to live by
** I've found some great new desk items:: a 'Do List', Cubicle Notes, Planner ala 2009 + this neat cross stitched sign {to signal that lunch is on}...

** again, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND !!!!

3 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Love the dancing photo and that charm bracelet.

I sent off a missive to Vintage Indie...thanks for the tip!

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Aww, thanks for the link love! :) I've returned the favor...featuring your fabulous cookies as favors! :)

Cheers, keep up the great work, it's too sweet & I love it.

Sincerely,
Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing"
www.itsajaimething.com

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

Thanx for stoping by...
{LUV} the blog{LUV}:D