29 January 2009

HEY YOU GUYS!!

This Diva is a natural winner!!!
I've been following her fantastic blog for a couple of months now, and I must say that, rather she is giving an extremely informative interviews, supporting the likes of fellow bloggers or showing us her playful side ...via the much loved fun posts!! Charmaine never fails to deliver. Her eagerness to give without expectation of getting back, is often rewarded by the uncanny way that EVERY contest that she enters...she comes away with the prize. ...I'm going to give her a good 'virtual' ((((rub)))) so that I can share that great karma :-)!!! Appreciation for her wholesome honesty and down-home goodness is shared by many of us devotees of her amazing blog!

So, this post is a major 'SHOUT OUT' to this wonderful virtual friend!!! Here's to you!- High Desert Diva. Your'e a natural winner!

6 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

*blushes*

It's not every contest...I read a lot of blogs, there are many, many contests.

I have been extremely lucky though!

Thanks for the shout!

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

...lucky...NOT...{that's for gamblers}

...Blessed & Highly Favored...ABSOLUTELY{that's for Believers} :-)

I am fortunate to have you as a VBFF {virtual best friend forever}

Sweetie said...

This is my first visit. Great "stuff!"
Sweetie

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

Sweetie,

Thanx for the blog {luv} :-)

...stop by again...your company is always welcomed

T.Allen said...

Aww aren't you great to acknowledge Charmaine-she is pretty super!

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

It's bffs like Charmaine, that help me find great blogs like yours...you both are 'fan'-tabulous!